Even though it’s officially Springtime it doesn’t feel like it yet – we are still wearing our winter coats here in the UK! So to cheer me up I thought I’d do a little online window shopping, and I came up with a Spring wish list…even though I definitely can’t afford some of these I may just cave in and purchase a few of these gorgeous items!
1, 2. I love anything floral and I’ve been seeing floral shoes everywhere. These two options are beautiful and the flats are only £17.99!
3. I have the original Urban Decay Naked Palette and would love the Naked 3 for the pinky tones, but I may have to settle for a cheaper dupe.
4. I’ve never tried an Essie Polish (gasp!) but I would love this beautiful powder blue shade.
5. I love a good tinted lip balm and this Carmex one looks great, plus it has SPF.
6. I love monochrome stripes and this maxi skirt is only £10, love it!
7. Staying with the floral theme for Spring, this midi skirt is so cute.
8. I really want to add this chambray shirt to my wardrobe, and would look great with both of these skirts and so much else!
9. These sunglasses are way out of my price range but I think they’re just amazing!
10. This Kate Spade watch is so sweet, I love rose gold things.
11. How cute is this cross body bag? It’s just perfect for Spring/Summer. Not the most practical though!
12. Love love love these adorable Tiffany rose gold twisted bow earrings. Well, this is a wish list, right?
I do hope you enjoyed my first Wish List post, see you again! XO